Poem : Superhero Of My Heart

16:18

Assalamualaikum, hi gais


On last year, I join Poem Competition organized by English Club. After 1 month. my teacher was announced who the winners in Poem Competition. I got 3rd place! Seriously, I not expected tha i can won even 3rd pace. Maybe my teachers were "impressed" aboaut my poem. HAHAHAHA. Even though I wrote the poem like a "cincai" word. My grammar also was very bad. EHEHE. This is just my opinion. So, my poem was publish in Biduk Digital School Megazine. This picture I was SS at there. Thanks for reading. Enjoy xx




Sorry if my broken english. Heheh. My word not you !


Wassalam, bye

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. congratulation. keep on writing more dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't know you could right a poem. Congrats for winning tho :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are kind words. kudos haziqah ^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks you for reading and comment